To stay at this resort is to live in luxury inspired by a perfect mix of the Caribbean with a touch of Cuba, the natural setting on paradise beach with no end.
♥ Playa Cayo Santa Maria is the best value hotel in Cayo Santa Maria. Modern chic resort, with its geometric angles and muted earth tone colors. Balinese sunbeds with breezy cotton curtains add a touch of whimsy to common areas. The guestrooms meanwhile have an interesting, contemporary set up, giving this hotel a unique feel.
Playa Hotel Booking
Gaviota hotel with 770 rooms, all-inclusive beach resort.
There’s a wide variety of local and international drinks, juices, soft drinks, and beers in all the bars. The hotel has a SPA, GYM, sun loungers and parasols by the pool and on the beach, with towel service. Includes daytime recreation, non-motorized water sports, social games, board games, programs for kids, as well as a program for ecological excursions. Evening entertainment includes traditional Cuban programs and live artistic performances. Download hotel info with map
Hotel Playa Cayo Santa Maria offer 744 double standard rooms.
✩ Standard Garden View
All standard rooms are sizeable, with contemporary decor. Each has a balcony or terrace, air conditioning, satellite TV, safe-deposit box, hair dryer, minibar, private bathroom, iron and iron board, umbrella, coffee maker and phone.
✩ Standard Ocean View
All standard ocean view rooms have a balcony or terrace, to enjoying a sea vista and are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, safe-deposit box, hair dryer, minibar, private bathroom, iron and iron board, umbrella, coffee maker, amenity kit, telephone, and climate control.
Standard Room bathroom
✩ Suite Ocean View
Hotel offer 24 spacious suites, with separate living - dining area and 2 private bathrooms, with Jacuzzi. Decor is ultra- modern and colorful. Each has a balcony/terrace, air conditioning, satellite TV, safe-deposit box, hair dryer, minibar, umbrella, iron and iron board, coffee maker and phone.
✩ Master Suite Ocean View
Living room, two rooms with bedrooms, private pool and butler service, in addition to all facilities the rooms.
Disabled accommodation: 6 rooms fully equipped with facilities for the disabled. The hotel has ramps to the bars, restaurants, pools, beach and Reception areas.
Power: 220V standard outlets, 110V outlet only available in the bathrooms.
✦ Admiral's Treasure Buffet: You will find delicious dishes in this large buffet, dedicated to international cuisine. It is forbidden the entrance with bathing suits or barefoot.
✦ San Salvador: One of the valued spaces at the hotel, inviting to an elegant and romantic dining experience with gourmet delicacies.
✦ Garibaldi: You can taste the tradition of Italian food culture in an environment with exquisite decoration.
✦ Red Panda: It satisfies the lovers of ancient Asian cuisine.
✦ Puerto San Juan Ranchon: buffet service is available during daytime and seafood at night, near the sea.
✦ Punta Arena Beer Garden: Round the clock service, with an offer of varied domestic and imported beers, both packaged and dispensed, as well as snacks.
✦ Lobby bar Aqua bar, indoor pool bar,
quiet pool bar
✦ Cohiba Cigar Bar: A place for Habanos lovers, with cigars and premium drinks with extra charge.
Evening entertainment includes traditional Cuban programs and live artistic performances.
• Animation Theatre: up to 630 people capacity.
• Beach and Pools: The hotel has 6 pools distributed in the resort, including 2 children pools. The beach a real natural luxury, allows you to enjoy one of the most beautiful scenery in the Keys of Cuba.
• GYM is air-conditioned and equipped with free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
• SPA awnings for relaxing, sauna, steam, massage, manicure and hairdressing - pay service.
• Children's Activities, Baby Club with children pooland Ice-Cream Parlor.
• Weddings: Private check in, upgrade upon availability, wedding coordinator, ceremony and notary firm, hairstyle and assistance for the bride in her room, massage for the groom, toast during the ceremony, wedding cake, dinner for all guests, turndown service and surprise gifts the day of the ceremony, romantic breakfast in room the day after marriage, Just Married sign on the door of the room once the ceremony is over - if they wish.
• Honeymoons: The hotel, as a courtesy for honeymoons, offers: Private check-in, Upgrade to a superior room if available, welcome cocktail, Cava bottle in the room on arrival, Turndown Service once during the stay, Romantic Breakfast in the room the day after arrival - by request, Flower arrangement for the bride once during the stay, romantic dinner for two at a la carte restaurant, late checkout at no extra charge upon availability.
• Wedding anniversaries: The hotel, as a courtesy for Wedding Anniversaries, offers: Private check in, upgrade to a superior room upon availability, a bottle of Cava in the room upon arrival, turndown service once during the stay, romantic dinner for two at a la carte restaurant, late check-out without charge upon availability.
• Birthdays: Greeting card, flower arrangement in the room and special dessert at dinner.
• Conference Room: Up to 500 people theater-style. Additional cost per request for private receptions, banquets, conferences and - or special requirements.
• Club house, with a daily pick-up and change of pool and beach towels service, and equipment for snorkeling, located in the beach access.
• Medical services are provided 24 hours a day in the International Clinic a few km away.
Added values for bookings in superior rooms
• Added values for Sea Views: A privileged location overlooking the sea, a bottle of rum and fruits in the room upon arrival, turndown service once during the stay, and an additional reservation for a specialized restaurant in the hotel. According to availability, late checkout free until 14:00 hours and after that time is granted late check out to save 15% are offered.
• Suite Added values: Bottle of rum and fruits in room upon arrival, turndown service once during the stay, an additional reservation for a specialty restaurant at the hotel, bathrobe and slippers. An offer, according availability, of late checkout free until 16:00 hours and after that time is granted late check out to save 15%.
• Special Suite Added values: Privileged location overlooking the sea, 2 bottles of Cava, special restocking of the mini-bar including 2 juices and an additional Soft Drink 1500 ml bottle, bathrobe and slippers, special amenities (including cream, dental and shaving kit, comb and shoe horn, daily turndown service, an additional reservation in a specialty restaurant in the hotel, exclusive pool and beach access, 1 SPA service with a 25% discount per person per stay. There’s an offer, according to availability, of late checkout free until 18:00 hours and after that time is granted late check out to save 15%.
The resort Playa Cayo Santa Maria is a top choice for anyone who loves beach, tropical nature, and comfort at competitive prices. It’s especially recommended for couples, families and groups. Coral reef mitigates wind and waves and provides great scuba diving and snorkeling, colonies of pink flamingoes call the Cayo Santa Maria home.
• Long white sand beach
• 5 swimming pools
• Tropical gardens for pleasant strolls
Take advantage of hotel activities:
• Scuba Diving $
• Sailing and Yachting $
• Sunset Cruise $
• Sport Sea Fishing $
• Guanaraya National Park tour $
• Buenavista Biosphere Reserve tour $
Introductory Scuba Diving lessons in hotel pool
There are almost unlimited recreational activities for you to enjoy:
• Live music and shows
• Children shows
• Cultural entertainment
• Discotheque Salsa music
• Habanos Cigar room
• Tennis courts
• Basketball courts
• Pool basketball
• Sea arobics
• Yoga classes
For families with kids, resort offer range of fun and safe activities:
• Children's pool
• Kids Club with playground
• Indoor and outdoor games
• Babysitting service
• Sand sculpture competition
• Mini disco and dancing classes
Adults activities: daytime and night programs, live music, nightly piano bar, professional night shows, as well as dance and Spanish lessons. Spot for Habanos lovers, with cigars and premium drinks.
Same of the activities for additional cost, not included in all-inclusive package.